Saturday, January 24, 2015

To Blog or Not to Blog

Soon after I started this blog I had a session with a blogging coach for my main blog, morgandragonwillow.com, which I mostly blog about writing inspiration, tips and prompts. She told me that I shouldn't have more than one blog and I should just talk about cooking as therapy for writers on my main blog. Well it hasn't happened. I don't think that is what I really wanted to talk about in regards to food and my kitchen.


So here it is the first month of January 2015 and I am back! I love food! I love growing it, shopping for it, prepping it, cooking it, eating it and I love sharing it. So that is what I will be doing here on A Poet's Kitchen, all things food from a Foodie!

Topics I will be exploring:



  • Urban gardening
  • Red Worm Composting
  • Intuitive home cooking
And more.




Of course there may be an insight or two about how food affects me and other writers, after all it is A Poet's Kitchen.

How do you feel about food, do you live to eat or eat to live?



PageLines- picture20193.jpgMorgan Dragonwillow is a writing rebel, foodie, urban gardener, recovering perfectionist, poet & author that (mostly) doesn't let her fears get in the way of her passion for writing and creating. She is team leader at @StoryDam, creatrix of  #OctPoWriMo You can find her writing and dancing into a wild and juicy life at morgandragonwillow.com. She lives in Marietta, Ga. with her loving and patient partner, their dog that thinks she's a princess, and the cat that reminds her that she isn't.
You can also find her on Google+

Do you love all things food, then sign up to receive all the Foodie Fun in your inbox!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. I think it's good to listen to other people's advice, but if your heart speaks louder, then go for it! I look forward to seeing what you do on this blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

What's cooking in your kitchen and garden?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...