Friday, September 12, 2014

A Poet's Kitchen

Oh how exciting! I am starting a new food blog, I know you are probably saying, "Not another food blog, how could this possibly be different from all the other food blogs out there?"

From last years community garden.
This is a daring poetic adventure through my kitchen and patio garden, and eating organic on a budget.

Starting from scratch!


  • I will be posting pics of my before photos of my patio that is frankly quite a mess, that I plan on transforming into a lush, organic herb and vegetable garden using every nook and cranny.
  • Showing you how I use small spaces in my -not quite finished- kitchen.
  • How I use fresh and organic (as much as possible) ingredients on a budget to cook intuitively delicious meals
  • And I will be sharing kitchen and garden exploits through poetry. 


Lots of poetic foodie adventures to come! Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

Sign up to receive all the deliciously daring experiences in the upper right corner.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your transform that messy patio. I look forward to learning and being inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tui, I'm excited about it as well. At first Christie wasn't so excited about me having another blog but once I told her what I was going to be doing in the kitchen and back patio she quickly changed her tune!

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete

What's cooking in your kitchen and garden?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...